Lime sand brick moulds
The g.claas Group has been operating successfully on the market of silicate products for several years, and thanks to a special hardening technology, the group has succeeded in developing into a reliable supplier of complete tools, including the hardened, and “wear plates” for the lime sand brick industry.
- Design and production of complete tools for mechanical and hydraulic presses – also individual assemblies such as top and bottom stamps, forming tables, form frames, peripheral components etc.
- CAD-assisted design and development
- Efficient mechanical processing methods such as grinding, drilling and CNC milling
- Hardening of parts prone to wear and tear according to the latest technology in a special process
- The most stringent quality checks using the latest measuring and testing instruments
- Production of all wear parts for the forms for silicates such as longitudinal, front, stamp- and cover plates as well as form prisms and mandrels.
- Delivery of standard wear parts ex-warehouse, hence short-term delivery and scheduled availability is possible.
- Design and production of complete tools for all press types
- Carrying out renovations, additional supplies, repairs and special executions of silicate forms
- Manufacture of peripheral components such as form tables, form frames, gripper plates gripping tools etc. for the silicate forms.